- “Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.”
Anne Lamott, Bird By Bird
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
- “… it takes great personal courage to let yourself appear weak.”
David Foster Wallace, Infinite Jest
- “Facing it, always facing it, that’s the way to get through. … Face it.”
Joseph Conrad, Typhoon
- “Take the first step in faith, you don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Martin Luther King Jr., Testimonies to Freedom
Are You or a Loved One Struggling?
If you or a loved one are struggling with addiction now is the time to get help. At First Steps Recovery, we never give up on residents, we offer up individualized care plans designed around the specific needs of each individual. Addiction and alcoholism cause too much pain and heartbreak in our country, help stop the pain today. Please call us today if you or a loved one are struggling, 1-844-BIG-STEP (1-844-489-0836).