Depending upon your needs, it is possible to find various levels of treatment at rehab treatment facilities in your area. Although virtual options are available, First Steps Recovery has a residential program in Fresno, California. At our conveniently located treatment center, you or your loved one will have access to a wide range of empowering resources for your healing.
What Options Are Available at Addiction Treatment Facilities?
Addiction treatment facilities offer several options for mental health and addiction treatment. The best way to determine your healthcare needs is in collaboration with a trusted healthcare team. Considering your overall health, you can choose from several options and combine them in a way that truly benefits you.
There are a few specific instances that would require you to receive inpatient care, such as:
- Court-ordered detox and inpatient treatment
- If you heavily abuse substances and struggle to stop
- When you have strong mental health concerns that pose a risk to your safety or that of others
- If you simply prefer inpatient care
When you utilize inpatient care, you get to spend a few weeks to a few months in a treatment center that is dedicated to your healing. First Steps Recovery offers luxury inpatient care that is also affordable for a wide range of clients.
Inpatient care offers the space for you to truly focus on your concerns. Being in this environment allows you to dedicate yourself to an immersive healing experience. With limited access to your typical daily life, you can achieve the distance from the life you’ve become accustomed to and consider what needs to change.
Intensive Outpatient Program
The next level of care you would be offered in recovery is called an intensive outpatient program (IOP). On the cusp of inpatient and outpatient, intensive outpatient care merges major components from the other forms of client care.
As an intensive outpatient client, you will often have to commit to extended daytime therapy sessions. You would also be monitored and supported by your healthcare team. This team can readily track your behaviors and progress. However, you can go home each day rather than staying at a facility for extended periods.
Some people start with outpatient care. However, it’s common to level up to this type of treatment after you successfully complete an inpatient and/or IOP program. Outpatient care is more relaxed than the other options, requiring fewer rigid guidelines to follow.
When you’re ready for outpatient care, you will be more self-sufficient. You will likely feel ready to make the changes needed to see positive improvements in your health.
Different forms of therapy are offered in treatment facilities. Generally, a well-rounded treatment program involves some level of commitment to therapy sessions. The most notable types of therapy are:
- Individual therapy. This offers clients a chance to sit down one-on-one with a trusted professional. Personal therapy sessions usually help you process and address anything that may be plaguing you. It is also in these sessions that you can express yourself and explore healthier ways to cope.
- Group therapy. A group format provides peer support for you while in treatment or afterward. Discussions will usually revolve around shared or common experiences, challenges, and healthy solutions that promote change and healing. Support groups are also available for clients’ loved ones so that they can receive guidance for interacting with and encouraging their loved ones in recovery.
- Family therapy. The family therapy venue gives clients and their loved ones a chance to address and express their interpersonal dynamics.
Therapy is a way to share your experience and receive well-rounded and unbiased guidance on how to move forward healthily.
Holistic Treatment Options
The options for holistic treatment are increasingly available at various addiction treatment facilities and even in the comfort of your own home. At First Steps Recovery, we offer several unique holistic healing methods for our clients, including:
- Recreational activities that encourage physical activity and connecting with nature
- Prioritizing your health and wellness with regular exercise, healthy sleep habits, and sticking to a balanced diet
- Music therapy
- Horseback riding
- Creative expression through art, dance, etc.
- Prioritizing rest through deep breathing, meditation, prayer, and rest
With holistic treatments, you can access healing at any given moment. Rather than relying solely on medicines and regular appointments, you can access different coping skills such as movement, deep breathing, and nature walks into your daily routine. Whether these holistic treatments are supplemental or central parts of your treatment plan, they can make a noticeable difference in your healing journey.
Although we offer individual and group sessions for holistic care, many of these holistic options can be incorporated into your daily practice at any time. The flexibility and simplicity of these activities make them accessible and manageable options to add to your healing journey.
Why Choose First Steps Recovery for Addiction Treatment?
First Steps Recovery is a safe space for you to heal from addiction and mental health concerns. Our addiction treatment facility located in Fresno is a wellness center that creates a supportive atmosphere for revitalizing your well-being.
An addiction treatment facility like First Steps Recovery offers a well-rounded care package to fit each individual’s unique needs. Our dedicated staff works to meet each client where they are at. Whether you need medication-assisted treatment, therapy, or another form of supportive care to overcome addiction, we are here for you and your loved ones.
Individualized treatment is the foundation for lasting success in addiction recovery. Well-rounded treatment facilities address each client on a personal level and develop a genuine partnership. This partnership model lends itself to a more effective treatment plan. Getting to know our clients is a key factor in our care and treatment here at First Steps Recovery. As we dive into each client’s recovery process, our staff makes it a point to carefully consider their needs and preferences. That way we can offer a comprehensive care package. First Steps Recovery is ultimately dedicated to honoring each client individually and offering tailored treatment plans. Contact our team at (844) 489-0836 today to get started with your own first steps toward recovery.